Monday, October 13, 2008

Encouraging Words....

I've been so out of commission. Sorry I haven't blogged. Nothing different in my life really. It just takes me a long time. On another note...I wish you could have been me in the last 3 or 4 weeks. God has really been awesome in my life! Matt has been preaching without notes lately. He gets fired up, walks around the pulpit, and it just seems more passionate and more clear to me. Yesterday I wanted to jump out of my pew! I was reminded of the awesomeness of Jesus. Matt preached about Jesus as the GREAT high priest. The parallels of Jesus as the Great high priest going through the 3 parts of the heavens (where airplanes fly, where the stars are, and where God is)...and how the (regular) high priests had to go through three parts of the tabernacle to get to the Holy of Holies (where God was). Just the greatness and awesomeness of Him has blown me away. I've been refreshed (again)! It's good to be renewed over and over, reminded of Jesus. When all the world seems so hellish...Jesus is here. He's running the show...it's all just leading up to HIM COMING BACK. Presidents, wars, disasters...things have an order, things have a place, a time to happen. Things are purposed by God to happen the way they do to get us to the end of time and Jesus will return! No matter who we try to pursuade people to vote for in November, it's already ordained by God to get his plan rolling. It has happened that way all through the Bible. Kind of takes away the burden and worries. He's got it in control. Family problems, work problems, personal problems, worries, fears, sickness...it's okay. If we obey the Lord...His plan will unravel. You're a part of the plan. I am. Obey and watch Him work.
I'll post pictures a little later. I just had encouraging words (I hope) to tell for now. I hope this finds you doing well, ready to obey, and be a part of His plan.

No comments: