Thursday, June 17, 2010

Early Father's Day


Matt was born in Maine and he lived near his Grammy and Grampy there. His Grampy's favorite drink was Moxie and Matt loved it also when he was young. But Moxie is a drink that's only sold in Maine. Many times he has mentioned wishing he could have Moxie again. So for this Father's Day I ordered from a lady on e-bay who lives in Maine and sells things that are only sold in Maine! I was so excited to find Moxie for Matt!! I bought him 24 cans! He was elated!! Drink up, my love!!


3 comments:

Melissa said...

Awesome :o) Tim's comment when he saw the fridge full was, "Oh! That was Grampy's favorite drink!" The girls like the picture of Matt hugging them. Mandie said, "Aw! Look at Uncle Matt laying on the batteries!"

Becky said...

Love the pictures! (and Mandie's comment ~ lol)

Stephanie C said...

What a thought-filled gift. :)