Brett (4) is still trying to learn to go poop in the potty. He's pretty good now at pee-peeing in the potty, but he still gives me a hard time about poop. Those are moments this mommy doesn't cherish. But recently he's been going. He'll tell us he needs to poop and he'll go to the bathroom. He's done it about 6 times now.
**Now side note you need to know for the rest of the story**
Matt's sister babysat for us last week. Brett had underwear on. I had full confidence in him. He pooped before we took him. Needlesstosay...he pooped in his pants at her house. Not only that, but the 3 little poop balls rolled out of his pants and into their hallway and Jaime's husband's foot found them.
**Now back to story**
Tonight he told me he needed to poop. And man did he!! It was a lot. I acted so thrilled and happy for him. I said, "Now you can go other places and poop in their potty and not in your pants like you did at Jaime's house" (my sister in law's name is Jaime also). I said, "You can just tell them you have to poop and they will help you go to the potty and you don't have to get poop in their hallway again!" Brett said, "That was not poop. That was mulch!"

Where he gets these things...I have no idea, but his mind is so funny!
I love the things he comes up with!
Maybe my next blog won't use the word *poop* so much!

1 comment:
That makes perfect sense. He thinks like me.
Post a Comment