I've missed you a lot this week. I've had every emotion possible. I've stayed as busy as possible. 8 complete days without you has been extremely difficult. I understand (ok, maybe not totally, but more-so now than before) how Adam felt so alone, and why God created Eve for him. I did have my sister, the kids, church friends to keep me company, but no one is like you. I love you deeply. I love you with me :) But I'm so glad you went. I know it was an amazing experience for you, and I know that God used you so much there. I wouldn't change this week at all (except for taking Ty's sorrow away, b/c he definately missed you so much).
Thank you for being a godly husband. Thank you for loving me so much, but thank you for loving God first and obeying Him by going.
Now...I'm ready to do yard work with you, ride bikes with you, go to the gym with you, Walmart with you, and just be with you everyday. I've missed you so much!!
I love you more than yesterday...less than tomorrow...and that's how it will be until we see Christ.
Love,
Jaim
Saturday, June 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment