Monday, August 18, 2008

Nieces begging for Help!!

Wed. night I kept two of my nieces, Rebecca, who is 3 and Makayla, who is almost 2. This is Matt's sister, Jaime's kids. I kept them the night before we were to go camping. I had NOT packed anything yet. So here I am with 4 kids in the house, Matt at the office a lot, and me trying to pack. YES I volunteered for this. Thought it would be fun...and it was! Fun and chaos go hand in hand. So here's poor little Makayla with silly hair and a messy cookie face...and poor little Rebecca with a smile that is yelling for her mom to save her from this woman who does not know how to make princess hair or play girly things!! What a challenge to fix little girls' hair!! You'd think little butterfly clips wouldn't be that hard!! HA!!

No comments: