This is my friend, Brandy, her husband Gray, and son Sam. They have a daughter, Sarala, and another son Jackson. Right now until Nov. 8 (I believe), Brandy, Gray, and Sam are in India for a vision trip. This is to meet with team members who are living there as missionaries already and visiting villages and cities, and while there, they are really searching to see if this is the place God will have them move. They have lived in Slovokia for two years and been back home now for maybe a little over a year. (Time flies, so give or take a little bit). But I just wanted to put these pictures up here so you'd know who to pray for. I think the picture of Brandy talking with the Indian pastor's wife is awesome. She shows such love and concern for this lady and for their culture. Thank God for those who are willing and passionate about going out of their comfort zones for very long periods of time to share Jesus Christ. To see people turn from their gods, their idols, to the One True God is worth everything! Please be praying for their family and the decisions ahead of them.



2 comments:
you are so sweet and dear to seek prayer for us. thank you so much!
Thanks for posting this! Last winter/spring I took the Perspectives on the World Christian Movement course hosted at our church. I've never considered myself to have a heart for "missions" but that course really opened my eyes. And by the end of it I was ready to pack up my family and move to, yep, India! My heart breaks for the Muslim population there. Anyhow, a year later I am still going about my life much the same as I did before the course. How quickly we forget. Thanks again for sharing this; I will remember your friends when I pray. :)
Post a Comment