Friday evening instead of going trick-or-treating, my daddy took us on a hayride around his house and around the barn (my papa's land down the road where all the hunters stay when they come to "town"). I love the barn and all the land there. Daddy made a pond down there, he plants gardens there like my papa used to, and it's such a peaceful place to be. It's so pretty. So we enjoyed our hayride out there. Ty was right in front of the trailor, as close to pop as he could get. Brett didn't feel too well, but he sat really still and loved the ride. Matt did Sudoku puzzles (he's a yankee at heart still). And I just loved watching my daddy. I think he's the biggest hero I have.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a great night! I hope your Daddy knows what a hero he is to you...if not, you need to make sure you tell him! I loved all the pictures, especailly of the tree by the pond! What a great story! God is so good! Love you girl!
i miss you!
this makes me miss your family too!
Post a Comment