I'm so blessed to be married to a pastor. Although that comes with quite a bit of criticism, it's worth it. It's great to hear a pastor who preaches the Word. No matter how hard it is to hear sometimes, or how the Holy Spirit convicts so hard...it's awesome. And he's not afraid to call out popular "speakers" who are preaching such easy best life now junk. If you think this is your best life now, you're in for it. Our best life is to come. That's Bible.
Anyway...I won't preach. I'll leave that to the preachers. I was just sitting here with my wonderful husband, watching the snow and thinking how grateful I am to be married to him and grateful that he doesn't back down from preaching Truth. So there ya go.

1 comment:
I don't know about anybody else, but I'm glad THIS isn't the best there is!
Love the new look of your blog!!!
Post a Comment