I'm posting these for my mama...but I'm proud to tell you that this is MY kitchen with MY daddy's handywork! He built my cabinets! whoo hoo! Beautiful! Anyone need cabinets??
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What?!?? No comments on this beautiful handywork yet??? What's wrong with your blog buddies?? They look kinda yellow, but not yellow...they're maple. And beeaaauutifulll!!!! haha
I might be just the wee bittest jealous of your beautiful cabinets. It's probably because in my tiny kitchen, I have like three cabinets. And for whatever tortorous reason, the thing I always want is on the bottom of the stack, meaning I must empty out said cabinet to obtain said dish.
This may be God's way of teaching me patience. I think it's more life's way of seeing how many times I will cuss in my head.
5 comments:
What?!?? No comments on this beautiful handywork yet??? What's wrong with your blog buddies?? They look kinda yellow, but not yellow...they're maple. And beeaaauutifulll!!!! haha
Have I said these are beautiful cabinets??
Wow! Those are gorgeous!
I might be just the wee bittest jealous of your beautiful cabinets. It's probably because in my tiny kitchen, I have like three cabinets. And for whatever tortorous reason, the thing I always want is on the bottom of the stack, meaning I must empty out said cabinet to obtain said dish.
This may be God's way of teaching me patience. I think it's more life's way of seeing how many times I will cuss in my head.
Awesome! but what else do you expect with Vance doing it?!!!
Peggy McK.
Post a Comment