Wednesday, February 11, 2009

COMMENTS UNDER CONSTRUCTION...

I cannot for the LIFE of me figure out how to make it so people can post a comment on here. My friend, Brandy is helping me with it...but it's taking time. I changed my template when I added a video or my playlist a couple of weeks ago. Maybe that did it. I'm not sure. If you know how I can fix this...PLEASE email me. jaimmatt52@aol.com Until then...keep reading. If you want to post a comment later after I get it fixed, PLEASE DO! I love reading your comments. Don't forget about me!!!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Comments working on this post. Hopefully you can get it on your other posts. But this is the 3rd time I've typed this because I can't get stuff right! Anyway....Thanks for letting us in to your lunch table and Ty & Brett's minds! I love you!