Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Laughter...

Laughter...the best medicine, or makes you need medicine?? Saturday night we were watching 100 Most Outrageous Videos, which is kind of like America's Funniest Home Videos, but 100 of them. We were all cracking up, but Ty was all over the place laughing. I thought...This is awesome! It was so much fun to sit for over an hour and do nothing but laugh with my family. However, it was 10:40pm and we decided Ty & Brett needed to go to bed. We stripped them down so they could potty & change into their pj's. Well, our dog loved that. She chased Brett around the house (Brett still naked)! We were laughing and laughing. Ty's face was red, he was sweating, and laughing as hard as he could. Then....Bbllllluuucckkkk! He threw up EVERYWHERE! We all stopped, stared at it (???), then Ty died laughing again. It's like it never happened, until he went to the bathroom and did it again in the potty...and laughed AGAIN! He had laughed so hard it made him "sick". It was great!! So good to have that time (minus the clean up time) with my family!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erm. You sure are having a good attitude about it, I'll give you that.

I don't think I want to be around anyone who vomits from laughter, unless it's me that's causing the laughter.

Insanitykim said...

WOW! Your cabinets look fantastic!

Sorry about the puke incident,

and HEY! I can comment! Woooohooo!