Thursday, February 5, 2009

Pay It Forward Challenge!

So I'm part of a "pay it forward" mission. I am receiving a gift from a friend (who I know only from her great blog)...but I'm receiving it because she is paying it forward to three people, and I chose to pay it forward too! So if you want in on the pay it forward challenge, just be one of the first TWO people who comment on my blog and promise you'll pay it forward too. Think of ways you can help others, or just give something to brighten someone's day.
My gift to you is something I LOVE! My friend, Mary has a hobby of photography. She has taken her photos and made notecards with them. So I bought 2 packs from her a couple of years ago because I loved them so much, BUT I haven't used them, because I LOVE THEM SO MUCH! I wanted to keep them because they are so pretty. So, because this is an important and worthy task, I'll give them to you if you'll pay if forward in your own way. Leave me your name on your comment...and email your address to me and I'll get these in the mail to you. My email address is jaimmatt52@aol.com
Ready.....POST!!