Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl Pizza Party!!!

Matt's sister and family came over after church and the kids made pizzas for us. Usually every Sunday we order pizza from Little Caesars, but Super Bowl Sunday is "special"!! They washed their hands and began! No sooner do I look over and Makayla's hair was in one pizza, and Ty's finger was in his nose! (Yes I sent him to wash again)! Really...you just have to close your eyes and pretend you don't see some of the things you see! We're still alive today! The pizza was actually good! No disasters, except for my cheese dip!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GIRL! Why didn't you tell me you were gonna have pizza (and that you wre gonna make em AND used Mama Mary's Pizza Crust??? I'd know that product anywhere...not to mention the packaging!!!) I have got FREE coupons for ANY and ALL Mama Mary's products-crusts, sauce, pepperoni and pancakes. Worked at Spartan Foods of America for several years, remember??? Assistant to the Pres, CEO, founder of the company; who made sure I left with a stack. Will mail you some for next event if you just let me know, or better yet, next time in J'ville, come by and get you some.
Peggy

Anonymous said...

You should ahve had the kids serve you as well,as make them. LOL