There's a show I love to watch. It doesn't come on often. It's like 20/20 or Dateline or something like that, but it's a special they do called "What Would You Do?" It's how people have survived odd things, like a car rolling into a river...how would YOU get out? It gives survival tips in different situations (which I love b/c I always like to think ahead, "what if this were to happen, what would I do?).
But recently, the same question has come to my mind several times but in a different situation. "What would you do if you knew Jesus was going to return tomorrow evening at 7:30 sharp?" Maybe some would go party. Maybe some would clean their house. Maybe some would not care. Maybe some would sell all they had to have a lot of money. Maybe ask forgiveness from someone. Maybe do something daring. What would I do? I'd tell as many people as I possibly could about Jesus Christ, praying they would put their trust in Him. Now here's another question. Why don't I do that NOW???
I don't know the hour or the day He'll return. It could be tomorrow evening at 7:30 sharp. Many people would spend eternity in Hell if I don't tell them.
Are you telling?
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment