Thursday, July 22, 2010

Facelift

I've slightly redone our school room. Since Brett will be doing a little more this year, I wanted us all to sit together so we can all work together. Then when Ty is doing his work, Brett can go to his little desk and do his little Center Activities when we are all done with our "together" work. I'm excited about a new year. 1st grade!!! I can't believe it! I can't believe he's that old, and I can't believe I'm homeschooling. I would have never dreamed I would have done this, but I love it and hope to be able to do it all through the years.
Hope you like!!




4 comments:

Bran said...

Your room is awesome!!!! Who wouldn't want to go to school there. Awesome job. I love it!

Melissa said...

Looks great Jaime! You've done a good job creating an awesome learning environment for the kids!

Steph C. said...

I L-O-V-E that room! What a fun place to learn. :)

Hope you guys have a great schoolyear!

Jolanthe said...

Looking great!! :) Love the color of your walls!

Hey girl ~ email me when you get a chance! :)