I pulled Ty out of public school and am homeschooling him again.
Reason #1 I didn't pray about sending him to public school. Can you believe that? I didn't pray one time about it. I just got frustrated so much with him this one particular day, called the school to set up a tour, and signed him up. Yes it was that bad of a day.
Reason #2 God clearly called me to homeschool him. I am the least likely to homeschool. I hated school from kindergarten to college. But my children are my world and I want to be sure that they learn godly education, we can take our time, and have fun together.
Reason #3 I missed him! I couldn't stand doing anything without him here. It was miserable.
His teachers were great and the school was great, but I was so out of God's will it wasn't even funny. I felt sick...really. I'm so thankful Matt said I could homeschool again.
Time to get my semi-creative mind going so I can make learning fun and interesting for two hyperactive boys.

You know the funniest thing?? A lady emailed me from the homeschool association and said she will begin Monday homeschooling her 11 year old and she is scared to death and asked for prayer. I gave her advice!! hahahaha!!! Who knew??

No comments:
Post a Comment